1. How to Apply for FREE Edu student Email
In 2022 seems to be difficult to get a free Edu Student Email but still, there are few universities that are providing the edu student mails. Just follow the article and you will get the .edu email at the end of the article.
- First go to swic.edu and click on apply now
- After that click on Submit the New Student Information Form
- Then this page will open select no and fill captcha
- Fill DOB but year only 1998 and fill name and select gender only and fill any number and select HOME
- After that create a outlook.com mail with same name which fill in the form
- Go to this SITE and copy and fill address of any state
- Here select only U.S Citizen
- In Ethnicity first one is optional and in second and third option select white
- Here in Military Status you have to select 4th option Reservist and in High School Status select first option and fill any date but year 2021
- After that select second option Was in another State and select any state
- Now here you have to click on search option and select any college
- Here you have to select Fall 2022 and in Employment Status select Full Time
- Here tick both box and select any Institution
- Select first option and in my intent you select what you want
- Last and final step tick the box and and fill the same name in Signature and click on submit
- After submitting the form you will receive thank you mail from swic.edu.
- Now you have to wait 3 to 5 business days
After receiving the mail follow the below steps to get your own FREE Edu Student Email.
2. How to login in Your FREE Edu student Email
- Go directly to eSTORM.swic.edu.
- If you are a brand new student you must first validate your identity by clicking ”New User” under Student. You will be prompted to verify your SWIC ID, Social Security Number and date of birth. This will activate your account. You must then log in following steps 3 & 4.
- Enter student ID as your username.
- If this is the first time logging into eSTORM your default password is ”$” and capital ”W”, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your 2-digit birth month and birth day (example: $W67890101).
- You will be prompted to update your password upon logging in.
- After that go to outlook.office.com and paste and .Edu and same password which you created.
- You will get this type of mail this is my .Edu Mail
This is the end of this tutorial. In this way, you have successfully created free .edu student mail.
Don't forget to share it with your friends.If you have question, don't hesitate to drop them down below in the comment section.